• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just what is wrong with some people?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what is wrong with some people?

Originally posted by BBC
    A GP has been convicted of a sexual offence after adding his semen into a woman's drink.

Dr Nicholas Chapman, 55, from Taunton, put the bodily fluid into a coffee he made for the woman in September 2021.

At Gloucester Crown Court, he was convicted of attempting to engage in sexual activity without consent.

Chapman claimed the fluid could have been present due to a medical condition that causes him to ejaculate when going to the toilet.

He was acquitted of a second count of the same offence on Thursday.

Chapman was granted bail ahead of his sentencing hearing on 6 July.

During the trial, the court heard Chapman was accused of adding his semen to drinks he made the victim on several occasions in 2021.

After becoming suspicious, the woman kept a sample of one of the drinks.

When tested, the coffee was found to contain semen with DNA matching Chapman.

He denied the charges, claiming he would routinely ejaculate when going to the toilet due to a medical condition.

He claimed the fluid may have ended up in the drink as a result of him not washing his hands after going to the bathroom, the court was told.
    Firstly, his 'medical condition' sounds about as convincing as Prince Andrew's "no sweat" claim though who knows, maybe?
    But his defence is "I don't wash my hands when I ejaculate while using the toilet"... as a GP that should have him sacked anyway!
    Just gross.
    Although it also says he had been accused of jizzing in the coffee several times prior to the lady retaining a sample. So she kept letting him make her coffee?!

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I remember when they used to do the Nescafe shuffle in commercials.

Comment

How does this even go down. What tipped her off? Can't imagine it having much impact on taste of coffee. She just take the cup to the police 'I think there is some jizz in this, can you test it?'

Comment

Dr. Chapman, known to his friends mother as gricer.

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
          How does this even go down. What tipped her off? Can't imagine it having much impact on taste of coffee. She just take the cup to the police 'I think there is some jizz in this, can you test it?'
          Presumably there are some details we haven't heard, caught acting suspiciously perhaps. Or 'lumps' in the coffee

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Presumably there are some details we haven't heard, caught acting suspiciously perhaps. Or 'lumps' in the coffee
            If mythbusters still a thing? Because I don't think it would be lumpy in a hot drink!

There has to be more. Sure i'm not woman but I can't imagine tasting something iffy in a coffee and thinking tampering. Way it is worded as 'woman' rather than patient probably implies it's a colleague and the coffee didn't taste funky when Mary makes it.

Comment

If mythbusters still a thing? Because I don't think it would be lumpy in a hot drink!

There has to be more. Sure i'm not woman but I can't imagine tasting something iffy in a coffee and thinking tampering. Way it is worded as 'woman' rather than patient probably implies it's a colleague and the coffee didn't taste funky when Mary makes it.
              I think the fact it mentions several events a colleague is the obvious answer, also since when do doctors make patients a coffee (certainly not on the NHS!)

I am a little morbidly curious how they realised. Perhaps it's best not knowing, details may be hidden to protect those involved. If he goes to jail I imagine he'll need to keep an eye on his own coffee cup.

Comment

Siri? Show me an example of someone who has not had sex in the shower.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

Siri? Show me an example of someone who has not had sex in the shower.

I would have to get the tripod out so not really practical.

Comment

Sure i'm not woman but I can't imagine tasting something iffy in a coffee and thinking tampering.
                    No not immediately, but if you can taste 1/4 teaspoon of sugar/salt in a cup you will taste something not right. So the first question is what is he doing to the coffee to make it taste crap? Then maybe following him when's offered to make a cup. Then if you noticed he "always" went to the loo before making you would become suspicious. And/or maybe he always slightly smirked just as you took the first taste. Could be pee/tulipe/semen or poison so you would want it tested. People usually get caught with these sort of things because they carry and create a pattern. If he'd done it twice 6 months apart then probably got away with it.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X