• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoid paystream umbrella like the plague

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoid paystream umbrella like the plague

Staring a new contract.
    paystream are on the agency's short list.
    Contacted them with a few simple questions, with very clear instructions what I wanted.
    ​​​​​​No, they still didn't get it. Wanted to call me despite clear instructions not to. Stupid time wasters.
    I don't want to think what would it be like if I joined them.

with very clear instructions what I wanted.
    ​​​​​​No, they still didn't get it.
    I don't think it's them that's not getting it. They've definitely dodged a bullet there.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

My preferred umbrella as they do SS. Never had a problem with them.

Most people prefer to answer questions by a phone call so there isn't constant back and fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by gisp View Post
        Staring a new contract.
        paystream are on the agency's short list.
        Contacted them with a few simple questions, with very clear instructions what I wanted.
        ​​​​​​No, they still didn't get it. Wanted to call me despite clear instructions not to. Stupid time wasters.
        I don't want to think what would it be like if I joined them.
        maybe abit harsh to avoid like the plague as you actually havent used them.

Comment

Meanwhile on UmbrellaCompanyUK forums, there's a thread about avoiding gisp like the plague.

Thread locked.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X