• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder why I've seen this same ad posted for over two weeks now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

So this is really a dick swinging me me me exercise than any useful discussion on available roles then?
    Not really, someone said 3 days across two different offices is not awful, I'm trying to set some context how that is a terrible offer for an architect role.

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

Sounds like Cap Gemini.
      Yeah, very likely. I had a rummage at the other roles they're recruiting for with the same location and as they're after AWS developers I suspect that Heathrow Airport might be resurrecting the project I was on before covid struck.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewG View Post

Not really, someone said 3 days across two different offices is not awful, I'm trying to set some context how that is a terrible offer for an architect role.
        Bearing in mind this time a couple of years ago it was full time in the office and no one batted an eye lid.

For people that are willing to do the travel for 700 quid outside it's bloody great. For someone that can't be arse it's terrible.

That help?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X