• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Potus has fallen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potus has fallen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raduation.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	71667809-12149847-image-a-37_1685646613721.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	4264592

where is Gerard Butler when you need him?

Any chance we can find a president in their 60s?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I liked the video of the cadet who was about to walk up to him, watched him fall and did a monty python swivel and walked away from trouble.

Comment

4 more years of sleepy joe... Is it the same doctor stating he is fit and healthy that stated that clearly obese Trump was not obese?

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
        4 more years of sleepy joe... Is it the same doctor stating he is fit and healthy that stated that clearly obese Trump was not obese?
        Same doctor who claims Trump isn't crazy and Biden doesn't have dementia.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Same doctor who claims Trump isn't crazy and Biden doesn't have dementia.
          Trump is clearly an absolutely raging narcissist, but is he actually crazy? If you look at his history he was an economic focused moderate. It was only really on his presidential run did he become a complete populist and hit gold with the MAGA rhetoric.

Comment

Trump is clearly an absolutely raging narcissist, but is he actually crazy? If you look at his history he was an economic focused moderate. It was only really on his presidential run did he become a complete populist and hit gold with the MAGA rhetoric.
            Not being crazy back in the day doesn't mean he isn't now. I don't know mentally ill is correct, but he seems to be deluded and actually believe all the nonsense he says. When he first ran for president I think most thought he was just playing a character (similar to Boris) and maybe he was, but it genuinely seems he is earnest now which makes him more dangerous.

I don't really think "fell over" has any bearing on capability in JB's case. Anyone can fall over. Even young fit people can get exhausted or simply trip on something. The dementia thing is just MAGA rhetoric
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Not being crazy back in the day doesn't mean he isn't now. I don't know mentally ill is correct, but he seems to be deluded and actually believe all the nonsense he says. When he first ran for president I think most thought he was just playing a character (similar to Boris) and maybe he was, but it genuinely seems he is earnest now which makes him more dangerous.

I don't really think "fell over" has any bearing on capability in JB's case. Anyone can fall over. Even young fit people can get exhausted or simply trip on something. The dementia thing is just MAGA rhetoric
              Fit and healthy adults do not fall up the same flight of stairs 3 times. It's not just his physicality. Compare his speeches from when he was VP to him now, it's not his stammer that leads him to ask where is his colleague who died months before.

From what I've seen of Trump he is a grifter, he knowingly contradicts himself depending on the setting. Someone who genuinely believes what they are saying doesn't do that.

It is not ageism to say people well past the retirement age are probably not fit for one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world. Especially considering they have no issue with having a minimum age of 35.

Comment

ahh to be fair, it's hard walking up stairs with that massive Irish chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  ahh to be fair, it's hard walking up stairs with that massive Irish chip on his shoulder.
                  Bloody brits at it again.

Comment

It is not ageism to say people well past the retirement age are probably not fit for one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world. Especially considering they have no issue with having a minimum age of 35.
                    If they're not fit, they shouldn't be able to get their party's nomination and even if they do, they then have to win. This seems a bit like capitalism and market forces - if 200 million people decide he's able to do the job, why put in new restrictions? You want to give someone the responsibility of deciding for the American public which people they are allowed to vote for... sounds a nightmare to me. A numeric limit is easiest but then a bit pointless because say you make it 70, loads of people are still fit until 80 and others are severely unfit by 60.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X