• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Local Election Resuts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ, who's voting LibDem?

14:45, 5th May:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	106
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	4262107
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Where is the far right protest vote? Are local elections different and people don't tend to voice their frustration by voting the far right parties in these elections?
      The Kippers are down 7 seats so far.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
        I'm not British (well I am, but not lived here all my life), so maybe someone "local" can explain, what's the beef with Lib Dems? on the cover they seem fairly reasonable, but for some reason they seem to get loads of hate from both left / right. I know they were in a collation with the conservatives, and it seems that since then they've been pretty much banished from politics.
        They are everything to everyone.

So if you are in a seat that is Tory - the Lib Dems are more right of centre.

If you are in a seat that is Labour - the Lib Dems are more left of centre of them.

So I could be talking about the Lib Dems in my area but they won't be the same as what the Lib Dems in your area are asking to be voted in on.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Christ, who's voting LibDem?

14:45, 5th May:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	106
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	4262107
          Tory protest vote.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Tory protest vote.
            Agreed. That's unhappy Tories who will never vote Labour.

Similarly, LibDums get votes from disgruntled Labour supporters who would never vote Tory.

Comment

Since 2019 there have been more Tory MPs convicted of sex offences than there have been people convicted of voter fraud.

Makes you think where the problem actually lies, but they do a great job deflecting it, and the party faithful will defend them to the end.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Since 2019 there have been more Tory MPs convicted of sex offences than there have been people convicted of voter fraud.

Makes you think where the problem actually lies, but they do a great job deflecting it, and the party faithful will defend them to the end.
                Loads of us know what the problem is...

Comment

Working...
                X