• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone tried it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried it?

Cheese kebab

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/fo...egetarian/amp/

PUB crawl vegetarians will at last have something to soak up the booze — as the world’s first cheese kebab hits the UK.
    The roll of specially-made Swiss cheese is caramelised to a gooey crisp on a rotisserie, just like a meat kebab.

Shavings are then stuffed inside a flatbread packed with salad and sauces.

Master cheesemaker Roland Ruegg spent months perfecting the decadent Cheebab veggie-friendly meat alternative in Zurich Oberland, Switzerland.

Now it is coming to the UK, with a pop-up store launching at Cutty Sark Market, in Greenwich, South London, on April 6 followed by Camden two weeks later.

If Brits love the £10 snack, permanent stores may follow.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

£10 for a cheese toastie?

I need to increase my hourly rate.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Has he not heard of Halloumi, my local kebab house has been serving it in kebabs for years. In fact I had some in the mixed gyro only on Tuesday
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

So it's over-engineered raclette?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          £10 for a cheese toastie?

I need to increase my hourly rate.
          Sounds about right based on:
          launching at Cutty Sark Market, in Greenwich, South London, on April 6 followed by Camden two weeks later.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X