• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They're not laughing now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Must admit I've rather missed this entire story - didn't know LG was being used by kids
    If you didn't know this I can only assume you are character in an Enid Blyton book or you live somewhere like Camberwick Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

You do strike me as the kind of clueless easily led muppet that would try that. Let's see if we can find the change in your posting style that reflects the death of a few neurons...

Nope, it looks like you've always posted like a clueless easily led muppet.

Both times I had it, it was combined with oxygen and used in a medical/dental setting.

So you are the ass for not realising that it is used as an anaesthetic.
      Last edited by SueEllen; 27 March 2023, 09:29.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

If you didn't know this I can only assume you are character in an Enid Blyton book or you live somewhere like Camberwick Green.

I don't read the Daily Mail or have much interest in children. I live in a deprived NE former mining village where kids get their kicks setting fire to (and trying to inhale) wheelie bins, and people routinely find syringes in the playgrounds. LG has never been mentioned on a local FB group. Maybe in your middle class area it's more common.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't read the Daily Mail or have much interest in children. I live in a deprived NE former mining village where kids get their kicks setting fire to (and trying to inhale) wheelie bins, and people routinely find syringes in the playgrounds. LG has never been mentioned on a local FB group. Maybe in your middle class area it's more common.
          It's normal to find empty canisters in parks and commons in London.

Alternatively you can just need teeth extracting, have a baby, or whatever short medical procedure and they may give it to you with air. I say may because of due to the side effects on workers, mostly midwives, due inadequate ventilation some hospitals have stopped giving it.

Comment

I bow to your superior street smarts.

I never knew that kids freebase wheelie bins.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Both times I had it, it was combined with oxygen and used in a medical/dental setting.

So you are the ass for not realising that it is used as an anaesthetic.
              Yeah, of course.

Can we have another of your "I've heard..." fairytales too?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Yep.

Just made me feel sleepy.
                My wife didn't get on with it either. With our first child, she was given heroin... it was quite new at the time to use diamorphine. She really didn't like that either.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Yeah, of course.

Can we have another of your "I've heard..." fairytales too?
                  I've heard?

What are you on?

I've had it for dental/medical procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

My wife didn't get on with it either. With our first child, she was given heroin... it was quite new at the time to use diamorphine. She really didn't like that either.
                    There is me thinking everyone got given pethidine...

Comment

I've heard?

What are you on?

I've had it for dental/medical procedures.
                      It's a phrase which prefixes most of your bull crap.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X