• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New contract

It March, must be time to get a new contract, winter in the sun must come to an end

Apply for a few with my normal rate. Then I see one £+++ I think what the hell. Lots of agent/HR speak but no real discription of the role "Global" this, "global" that.
    Agent, they like your CV they would like a quick call. Ok screening call.
    Agent, I have some good news. Ok when is the interview.
    Agent, they want to offer you the role.
    Agent, they will arrange a call to tell you about the role. Crickets
    So I have a new contract, no idea who the client is, where they are, what the role is or what the project is.
    But the rate is
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Birraporettis!

Comment

awesome

Milan.

Comment

When is your start date?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            It March, must be time to get a new contract, winter in the sun must come to an end

Apply for a few with my normal rate. Then I see one £+++ I think what the hell. Lots of agent/HR speak but no real discription of the role "Global" this, "global" that.
            So I have a new contract, no idea who the client is, where they are, what the role is or what the project is.
            But the rate is
            Organ harvesting scam?

Comment

But the rate is
              Is it the dot com bubble again?!

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

But the rate is
                #Banana

Comment

But the rate is
                  Do let us know how you get on. Seems too straightforward.................

Comment

Working...
                  X