• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help! Interview Flash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Interview Flash

Hi

Sorry if I should already know how to deal with this situation but;

I stood up during a zoom interview on Friday and accidentally flashed the interviewer as i was wearing no pants.

Help! I desperately need this contract... what should i do?

Please be gentle, I’m still learning

Thank You

Expect in 10 years time to hear about the guy who interviewed with no pants on from someone you are working with, and then realise they are taking about you.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Many years ago (in the 80s) I had a call-out at the Office for National Statistics. It's one of those government building with an in-house bar, Gym etc. I discussed the reported issue with a smartly dressed manager who when he got up from the desk revealed he was wearing very tight Lycra cycling shorts
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Many years ago (in the 80s) I had a call-out at the Office for National Statistics. It's one of those government building with an in-house bar, Gym etc. I discussed the reported issue with a smartly dressed manager who when he got up from the desk revealed he was wearing very tight Lycra cycling shorts
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

hey if his jaw didn't drop you weren't that impressive!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Pants in the US or UK sense?

Comment

Working...
            X