• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom: state pension age to rise again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Though I did more or less complete the thingie for powering up old wireless sets slowly & safely a couple of weeks ago.

Since when it's sat unregarded where I put it in the office cum junk room.

I've yet to get a round tuit to deal with the Racal RA17* and Murphy B40** radios I want to get rid of.
    Excellent retirement project, refurbishing old radios. RA17s sound great. Just need to take care when lifting ...

Comment

^^^Unfortunately I seem to have lost interest innerest in such things. Thus the urge to dispose of it all. Along with the MIG welder & oxyacetylene.

Who'd have thunK?

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

What kind of job did you want to do?
      Lion tamer!
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 January 2023, 10:33.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Lion tamer!
        You should have pursued a stepping stone career, like accountancy.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
        X