• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom; Pink

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom; Pink

is it me or does she look like Eddie Izzard in this pic? Or vice versa

Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	4245681
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Based on the input "Pink the singer looks like Eddie Izzard," I can generate the following text:

"Many people have commented on the striking resemblance between Pink and Eddie Izzard. Some fans have even noted that the two could be mistaken for siblings, with their similar features and striking appearances. While it is not clear if the two artists are related, their similar looks have certainly caught the attention of fans and critics alike."
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

So they both look like ugly fat lesbians - go figure.

Before you lot start, Eddie Izzard has on numerous occasions stated that he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Edited to add that there's a look of Gok Wan about Pink too.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        So they both look like ugly fat lesbians - go figure.

Before you lot start, Eddie Izzard has on numerous occasions stated that he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Edited to add that there's a look of Gok Wan about Pink too.
        that's a bit harsh, I quite like her she is talented, bold & brash.

Just thought that style was one Eddie seems to copy.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeh, I rather like him, whoops, I mean her. Don't see her on TV anymore.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

that's a bit harsh, I quite like her she is talented, bold & brash.

Just thought that style was one Eddie seems to copy.
            None of which were alluded to in my post about her appearance.
            Talented? No doubt whatsoever.

Eddie Izzard is also talented - talented but imo rather a strange chap.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
            X