• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apparently some people...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

So all the blame is hers, and hers alone?

Why can't you accept that Harry might be happy with the situation, and he has chosen his wife/marriage over being a royal?

I'd always choose my wife/marriage over anyone else too ... for me that's normal. I guess that's why I don't blame either of them ... instead I blame all those outsiders who think they know best and are trying to interfere in their marriage.
    Who is trying to interfere in their marriage? When she stops accusing everyone and just gets on with living life most will ignore her.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Who is trying to interfere in their marriage?
      The British gutter press.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

The British gutter press.
        you mean by reporting facts like they have been paid for a documentary by Netflix that apparently tells their story of "abuse"?

Damn you the Guardian/Slaver. How very dare you?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...royal-race-row

In the 1 min 12 sec “teaser”, Harry and Meghan share previously unseen intimate photographs, some showing the duchess apparently crying, with one scene showing Harry with his head tilted back as his wife appears to wipe away her tears with both hands.

As an unseen interviewer asks: “Why did you want to make this documentary?” a montage of black and white photographs flashes up. One shows Meghan curled up on a chair, head in hands on the phone and seemingly distressed. Harry says: “No one sees what is happening behind closed doors.”

The trailer then cuts to a photograph of a stern-looking Kate, with William sitting beside her, and Meghan behind, taken at the Commonwealth Day service before the Sussexes left the UK.

Further photographs show Meghan sombre in a black hat, taken at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth, and another of a bank of press photographers, as Harry continues: “I had to do everything I could to protect my family.” A picture shows Meghan seated in a car seemingly wiping away tears.

Meghan tells the interviewer: “When the stakes were this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?”
        In full on Harry mode "I always take pictures of my wife when she is crying".
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X