• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just received my Notice of Intended Prosecution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Said every tulip driver ever.
    You clearly missed the bit about it being the result of an official test.
    Or are you just having a bad day?
    Or are you just you? <---------- most likely

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      You can't even spell licence!
      As for the money, we all do very well out of it - It goes into the Treasury's Consolidated Fund.
      OMG my predictive text used the standard American version of a word and as this post was so important to me, I didn't triple check it.
      Jeez, get some rest over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        From the 1930s to 1950s there were quite a few single lane duel carriageways
        Seems I like posting explanatory pictures, here is a duel carriageway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BN-DB113_got_G_20140602165016.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	4243810
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smartie View Post

You clearly missed the bit about it being the result of an official test.
          Or are you just having a bad day?
          Or are you just you? <---------- most likely
          Me being me but it's a common saying and oddly enough they also mentioned on my awareness course. All bad drivers think of themselves as good drivers.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post

Why would anyone drive in the middle of those two anyway? this is some sort of two-lanes-into-one kind of situation right?

Why? honestly curious.

Again, why is it single? also who the feck designed this?

It now seems I'd probably fail most of the questions at this driver's awareness course
            A Dual Carriageway is defined as having a solid separation between the two lines of traffic, primarily to prevent crossover accidents. Those two don't, therefore...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              A Dual Carriageway is defined as having a solid separation between the two lines of traffic, primarily to prevent crossover accidents. Those two don't, therefore...
              You must be real fun at the parties...

Comment

Working...
              X