• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPOD/Phone scratches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPOD/Phone scratches

Top tip for the day.If u have scratches on the screen of your Ipod, mobile etc just buy some brasso and that removes the scratches.

Originally posted by Jawz
    Top tip for the day.If u have scratches on the screen of your Ipod, mobile etc just buy some brasso and that removes the scratches.
    Did Sir say it was brasso?

Comment

I'm a real contractor. If mine gets scratched, I throw it away and buy a new one. They are consumable items...aren't they?
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
        I'm a real contractor. If mine gets scratched, I throw it away and buy a new one. They are consumable items...aren't they?
        Consumable? I never did try eating one :-/

Disposable perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by bangface
          Did Sir say it was brasso?
          Yeah brasso will do it. Actually there are a number of products that would. You can actually buy an 'Ipod scratch removal kit' for £25 or you could get Brasso for £2.50 or just buy a new Ipod.

Comment

What happens when the battery goes after 12-18 months?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              What happens when the battery goes after 12-18 months?
              You fly back to Thailand, find the dodgy store you bought it from and get them to replace your fake Ipod. If you want to know if yours is fake look on the back it should say IDUD, if it says IPOD then you have an original.

Comment

Working...
              X