• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arise R!sh! Sunak...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Moderate centre-right leadership, oh no.
    Try:

Smarmy, over-privileged millionaire. Out of touch with the electorate, family ties to large Indian consultancy (no conflict of interests there then) etc etc.

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
      over-privileged millionaire
      Whilst I'm not going to defend him on policy, isn't it just a crying shame that anyone who does well in the UK immediately gets shat on for doing so?

Chief Executive, FCSA
      - Former CEO OF IPSE
      - LtdCo Contractor for 20 odd years before that
      - Former Chair of IPSE nee PCG

Comment

If there is one person in the tory party that could actually improve the current situation to the point of giving the party a fighting chance in the next elections, this person is in fact rishi.

And that's because he's the least tory of tories. He'll raise taxes, stabilize the markets, and give the country more hope to survive than boris or penny could ever do.

I'm not a tory supporter, I detest all tories politicians and even more all the scum that vote for them but I'm happy he's the new pm. I've got a semi just thinking about all the racist tories raging and fuming because they have a brown pm. Go rishi, please put all ethnic minorities in your cabinet, let's hope some racist scum get a heart attack and die.

Comment

Am I the only one who is very concerned by this.

His links to large Indian Consultancy cannot be ignored.

I mean you would have to win the largest euromillions jackpot more than 3 time over to have as much money as him.

Also his links to west coast of usa.

This is worse than Boris. At least you knew most of what Boris was up to. Not this guy.

And I am sure most of the press will jump on the race card. Which is irrelevant here. Conflict of interest is what we should focus on.

Rishi is for the city and the wealthy. No one else.

Goodbye NHS, Goodbye the rest of the IT sector (what's left anyway).

If he calls a GE. Has a decent mandate and puts in guarantees to protect good UK jobs and the health service I would be ok. But that will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bryce View Post

Whilst I'm not going to defend him on policy, isn't it just a crying shame that anyone who does well in the UK immediately gets shat on for doing so?
            Depends how you got your money.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

Depends how you got your money.
              He married most of it.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

He married most of it.
                He made a lot of money from the collapse of RBS.

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                  I detest all tories politicians and even more all the scum that vote for them
                  Said like a true scumbag

Comment

At least the fabled Indian trade deal will be quickly settled, I'm sure the previous stumbling block of free movement of Indian nationals to UK jobs market will mysteriously vanish, once Rishi has identified a private sector company in India that can handle that volume of work permit and visa printing.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                      At least the fabled Indian trade deal will be quickly settled, I'm sure the previous stumbling block of free movement of Indian nationals to UK jobs market will mysteriously vanish, once Rishi has identified a private sector company in India that can handle that volume of work permit and visa printing.
                      You reckon they will need a visa? More likely visa free, do what you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X