• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eek, _V_ & L&M this your kind of cruise?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

What do they expect in a private members club?
    He shouldn’t be touching other people’s private members.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Carnival Cruise? Not me.
      Agree and also Royal Caribbean is off. Just come back from a Princess cruise and done with them now because of ever lowering standards. Viking and above from now on

Comment

I am a mere novice at the cruise ship thing, having only done my first trip in May this year on Virgin. It was great fun but you do have to keep your eyes wide open and do plenty of research first.

My next cruise trip will be with Hurtigruten going to Cape Verde and Bissagos in January. Completely different style of trip to Virgin!

Comment

What's the Carbon footprint of a cruise ship?

I might go on a vegan weekend to study and improve soil structure at a push.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

My next cruise trip will be with Hurtigruten going to Cape Verde and Bissagos in January. Completely different style of trip to Virgin!
            Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            What's the Carbon footprint of a cruise ship? I might go on a vegan weekend to study and improve soil structure at a push.
            That HG cruise looks interesting

I went on the MS Roald Amundsen around the UK just before lockdown and that was a nice ship and being electric greener than most.

Hurtigruten is very worthy so if you like studying and learning about the flora and fauna then its the line for you

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post

That HG cruise looks interesting

I went on the MS Roald Amundsen around the UK just before lockdown and that was a nice ship and being electric greener than most.

Hurtigruten is very worthy so if you like studying and learning about the flora and fauna then its the line for you
              I wanted to do one of their Antarctic trips but I don't have enough kidneys to pay for it. One day, Rodders...

Comment

I wanted to do one of their Antarctic trips but I don't have enough kidneys to pay for it. One day, Rodders...
                One day if I can sell my kidneys for a big enough price I might be able to afford this on this

Comment

Working...
                X