• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Probably a really dafty question...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a really dafty question...

Hi, currently under contract (inside IR35) and will shortly be giving in my Notice to finish the contract early.

Should I send the Email/Letter of termination to the Agency that got me the contract or my Umbrella company?

TIA

Originally posted by harryajh View Post
    Hi, currently under contract (inside IR35) and will shortly be giving in my Notice to finish the contract early.

Should I send the Email/Letter of termination to the Agency that got me the contract or my Umbrella company?

TIA
    Send it to everyone at the same time because otherwise someone will pretend they haven't got it.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Send it to everyone at the same time because otherwise someone will pretend they haven't got it.
      good idea thanks

Comment

Originally posted by harryajh View Post

good idea thanks
        Not really a daft question but it's posted in a daft place. Check the posts in here, no professional contracting ones so is not the right area. Check the Accounting and Business areas out and you will see all contracting type posts are in there.

And have a think about what you do, your customers, suppliers, service providers and understand what you are and where you are in the chain. It's your job to know this now. Doing the work at the clients is easy, everyone can do it, even the perms. Your job now is being a contractor and managing your business, contracts and clients so should understand this question. Not being harsh, it will really help you in the long run.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X