• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoJo to face confidence vote….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
    I don't think he will lose but hopefully he is holed below the waterline and his enemies will leak more of the sleaze they have in their back pockets to force him out in utter disgrace.
    Maybe DNA test Carrie's kids?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This thread needs poll on what the result going to be...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        The result is going to be an unconvincing win for Boris.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          We'll know within a couple of hours won't we?

Personally I think he will win by a not very large margin and he'll be safe for another 12 months by which time it's going to be a bit late to replace him before the next GE.

Comment

223 voting confidence to beat the dismal Theresa. Personally, I think it will be around 200 confidence, 154 no confidence.

Comment

Every single MP who voted against or for Boris also broke the rules

Comment

211 to 148

the guy is invincible, or so he will now think
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  223 voting confidence to beat the dismal Theresa. Personally, I think it will be around 200 confidence, 154 no confidence.
                  Looks like I was marginally pessimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    211 to 148

the guy is invincible, or so he will now think
                    Oh, make no mistake, 41% of your party having no confidence in you is a dismal, dismal outcome for Boris. Authority crushed. That said, he's as brazen as they come, so it will take the Cabinet or Chief Whip to do the deed, eventually.

Comment

He did worse than a certain Mrs May so he's a dead man walking.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X