• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beats my personal best sex story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats my personal best sex story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...S-licence.html

Air traffic controller who had sex with a married woman while working KEEPS his licence despite lover telling New Zealand hearing he was HANDCUFFED while she performed sex act on him in control tower
    • The air traffic controller's licence had been revoked after it was alleged he had been handcuffed to his chair whilst having sex with a married woman
    • But decision was appealed and New Zealand judge ruled he should keep licence
    • Judge found that whilst man did have sex with woman on duty in control tower, it was 'not as risky' as initially thought as he was not wearing handcuffs
    You can just imagine it

“Redwood 123 Climb and maintain one two thousand”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

You knocking one out in the public toilets at Kings Cross Station is not really a 'sex story' Vetty .... just saying
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      You knocking one out in the public toilets at Kings Cross Station is not really a 'sex story' Vetty .... just saying
      If that is your personal best sex story ceiling you probably need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

If that is your personal best sex story ceiling you probably need to get out more.
        Is that your best come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Is that your best come back?
          nah my best come would blow your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

nah my best come would blow your mind!
            Erm ..... ok ..

Comment

Working...
            X