• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working for an agency as a front/back'ender horror stories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working for an agency as a front/back'ender horror stories

tight deadlines, not unit testing, et cetera

Let it rip

I don't understand the question

Comment

Isn't picking up dog tulip an occupational hazard in your line of work? Not sure what else you could mean by "back'ender"
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Don't you want to change the title to "working with the usual feckwits?"
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Inneresting thread this one.

I did think it was one for NladyUK but it appears not.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

First world problems, hardly horror stories.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              First world problems, hardly horror stories.
              If that's a first world problem, what kind of counselling do I need to book for when my butler forgets to top up the gin?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

If that's a first world problem, what kind of counselling do I need to book for when my butler forgets to top up the gin?
                Give them a copy of this...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Poor chap is going as fast as he can, just be glad he isn't on piecework!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

​​​​
                    Why is your butter topping up your Gin? That's the job of the servents reporting to him, good God, poor guy!
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X