• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS you got Russian relatives?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS you got Russian relatives?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...meals-250.html

Desperate Russian fills his entire fridge with McDONALD'S after the restaurant suspends trading over Ukraine… as others cash in by selling Big Mac meals for £250!
    • A Russian has stockpiled McDonald's burgers amid news of closures in Russia
    • McDonald's announced it will close its 850 locations due to invasion of Ukraine
    • Russians have been trying to flog McDonald's meals on advertising websites
    • One tried to sell Big Mac meal for £250 while another charged £639 for food
    Click image for larger version

Name:	55181385-10597763-image-a-29_1646905860996.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	4208667
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Luckily for the Russian MacDonalds food lasts a long time.

https://www.today.com/food/mcdonalds...6-years-t60026

In October 2009, McDonald's was shuttering its restaurants in Iceland as a result of the worldwide economic crash.

On Oct. 30, anthropologist Hjörtur Smárason stopped by the fast food chain just before it closed its doors for one last meal. But he never meant to eat it.

Instead, Smárason stashed the cheeseburger and fries away to see what would happen as time ticked by.

After three years, he took a peek. To his surprise, the meal looked as fresh as the day he bought it.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Probably because even bacteria don't like them.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X