• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need urgent help. Contract termination without notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post

Not quite - you need the SDS and separate confirmation from the end client that it is actually valid.

Remember - the biggest concern that JamesBrown and myself both have is that a determination may be changed well after you start work (and I'm not talking about 4 days here I'm talking nearly 4 months if it's monthly billing and 90 day terms).
    Yep but still as a starter for 10, the ideal situation is to get an SDS where humanly possible. This would have avoided at least three of the posts we've got about people getting bad news down the line. If they push the agent to push the client it might appear earlier. Might not, might change and all that but still, starting with an SDS has got to be better than nothing.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X