• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petrol prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

I suspect they are the same men who hand over/relieve their wife of driving duties when being dropped off/collected from the train station.
    Or the type of men who prefer manual gears because "they give you more control"
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

What's an Esso Tesco?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        What's an Esso Tesco?
        I picture it being somewhat like a Tesco Esso

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Or the type of men who prefer manual gears because "they give you more control"
          We have an automatic. It definitely has less control when there's snow, can't get the damn thing up the drive
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

I suspect there are Top Gear viewers out there that swear they can tell the performance difference between supermarket and branded fuel.
            Some would think that there are no differences but I have certainly noticed a difference between Supermarket, Branded and Supermarket + Fuel Additives.

1. Supermarket fuel - 47mpg + Injector issues
            2. Branded fuel - 52mpg
            3. Supermarket fuel + Additives = 64mpg + Great pickup & performance

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mileage.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	4207824

Comment

This conversation about saving pence on a litter is for beta cucks used to taking blame for everything in the world.

Maybe we should normalise doing coke and running everywhere.

It'll be all organic.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post

Some would think that there are no differences but I have certainly noticed a difference between Supermarket, Branded and Supermarket + Fuel Additives.

2. Branded fuel - 52mpg

I've seen the same tanker lorries first go to Esso and then go to Tesco next door, similar with BP and Sainsbury's, so sounds like BS to me

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  I've seen the same tanker lorries first go to Esso and then go to Tesco next door, similar with BP and Sainsbury's, so sounds like BS to me
                  I have never followed a tanker, so I can only presume something is amiss to the naked eye. So I posted an image showing the fact. Of course I understand there could be other factors which may alter one's experience and perception.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post

2. Branded fuel - 52mpg

I think I've noticed a slight difference between the new E10 petrol and the "go faster" N97 petrol.

The latter seems to make uphill driving slightly nippier, although it's hard to be sure, and I think modern engines largely compensate for either.

Comment

Just went to the supermarket via my 3 local petrol stations. Prices for petrol vary from 151.9 to 155.9. why would I fill up at the most expensive one?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X