• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK who was this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK who was this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-economy.html

Husband is branded an 'a*****e' for upgrading HIS ticket on a 12-hour flight to business class and leaving his wife in economy (and is surprised that she's upset!)
    • A man, believed to be from the US but living in Japan, took to the 'Am I The A**hole?' thread on Reddit after getting into a dilemma with his wife about flights
    • They were to go to the US for a month-long holiday and he got a free upgrade
    • He took the business class seat but didn't pay to upgrade his wife in economy
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

MarillionFan
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

General rule of thumb: if you have to post a question on the AITA thread on reddit then the answer is 'yes'

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        General rule of thumb: if you have to post a question on the AITA thread on reddit then the answer is 'yes'
        well I had a good laugh, Mrs V would re-enact my vasectomy minus anaesthetic if I did that.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

well I had a good laugh, Mrs V would re-enact my vasectomy minus anaesthetic if I did that.
          My fella wouldn't dare consider it either!

Comment

If I had one free upgrade in a situation like that, the fairest way to decide would be to toss a coin.

Would it not be patronising to assume the wife was automatically entitled to it?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Free upgrade for me, buy The WifeTM's upgrade with points.

Sounds like there's very few contractors on this forum these days.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Free upgrade for me, buy The WifeTM's upgrade with points.

Sounds like there's very few contractors on this forum these days.
                You mean you've made enough flights to upgrade to first class?!

Planet destroyer! What ever would Greta Thunberg say?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Greta_Thunberg_pissed-1024x576.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	4206978
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X