• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No sweat!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

A trafficked prostitute.

The trafficked part being the most important.
    What did she think that the randy old man who paid for her to visit exotic places wanted in return for his generosity?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Apparently no NDA / Gagging order so look forward to "My not so prince charming" tell all by V Giuffre in book stalls near you.

Suggested chapters

It was all over in 30 seconds including going to Woking for Pizza.

I'm going to make you sweat ~ oh its you my Prince.
      Good to know if he ever appears again in public life her serialised ghost written book will come out.

Really his minders should have steered him away from Epstein
      They would have tried.

He is well known for being arrogant.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

What did she think that the randy old man who paid for her to visit exotic places wanted in return for his generosity?
        Teenagers are as known for being as stupid, as Prince Andrew is known for being arrogant.

Comment

Are you saying that any female who goes to exotic places (e.g. Windsor) should expect that by accepting the generosity, she must sleep with any man that her sugar daddy says?

Taking someone to a location does not automatically mean you are their pimp by virtue of the journey.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

How much for the sex and how much for the hurty feelings?

I hope the money makes her happy, not sure it's worth the nomenclature of "Andy's sloppy seconds". Failing to find a real job she can now fall back on her earnings as a prostitute.
            Have some mercy.

She was trafficked by a pair of convicted perverts who knew how to manipulate young girls. At 17 its surprising what you are willing to do for people 'you love' or respect. Some of my female friends were very adventurous and free spirited in their teens. I was a bit of a slapper as well. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

She wasn't a hardened harlot by then, I doubt she is now.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Teenagers are as known for being as stupid, as Prince Andrew is known for being arrogant.
              I venture that there's nothing stupid about Ms Guiffre.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I venture that there's nothing stupid about Ms Guiffre.
                She may not be stupid now as an adult, but as a teenager who doesn't have an adult level of maturity we can't say for certain. This is why the responsibility lies with the adult not to groom or traffick a teenager.

​​​

Comment

Have some mercy.

She was trafficked by a pair of convicted perverts who knew how to manipulate young girls. At 17 its surprising what you are willing to do for people 'you love' or respect. Some of my female friends were very adventurous and free spirited in their teens. I was a bit of a slapper as well. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

She wasn't a hardened harlot by then, I doubt she is now.
                  So why mention that?

My opinion of the "young lady" is that no doubt she's had some traumatic experiences however she's also made a tulip-load of cash from those experiences - "Randy Andy" should've let it go to court, I doubt that he's as black as she's painting him.

Comment

So why mention that?

My opinion of the "young lady" is that no doubt she's had some traumatic experiences however she's also made a tulip-load of cash from those experiences - "Randy Andy" should've let it go to court, I doubt that he's as black as she's painting him.
                    I wasn't suggesting she was a prostitute like you and whatever you do don't accept any invites from WTFH!

The girl was abused, possibly by Randy Andy (with his knowledge ) she saw a hell of a pay day now and sensibly took it.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wasn't suggesting she was a prostitute like you and whatever you do don't accept any invites from WTFH!

The girl was abused, possibly by Randy Andy (with his knowledge ) she saw a hell of a pay day now and sensibly took it.
                      You do know what a "harlot" is, don't you? "She wasn't a hardened harlot by then"...

Comment

Working...
                      X