• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property of the week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post

It's got a value of £0 for me.

Even if they gave it to me for free...I'd never be able to spend 1 night in it.
    It would have some rental value, but otherwise, yes. It's laughable that they have a guide of £350k on this. It isn't even a particularly nice area.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

It would have some rental value, but otherwise, yes. It's laughable that they have a guide of £350k on this. It isn't even a particularly nice area.
      Nice that we have actual facts to prove how knowledgeable CUKs 'experts' are... historical house sale prices.

Here it is on StreetView
      Here are past prices on Zoopla

Next door sold for £480k 2 years ago. A couple of doors down the same a year earlier.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Next door sold for £480k 2 years ago. A couple of doors down the same a year earlier.
        Does next door have a climbing frame in the garden?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Does next door have a climbing frame in the garden?
          That's why it's £130k less presumably. Actually, that was 2 years ago, the estimated price post-Covid is £560k so it's 200k cheaper, about a 40% discount. And next door still has power lines directly overhead and a huge pylon 5m away so yes, the claim £350k is unrealistic seems fastastical - take a look on street-view. And see if next door looks like it's £200k better.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Nice that we have actual facts to prove how knowledgeable CUKs 'experts' are... historical house sale prices.

Here it is on StreetView
            Here are past prices on Zoopla

Nice that we have people that know the actual area, rather than random internet cretins from oop norf that purport to be "experts".

They won't get £350k for that with a massive pilon in the front garden, FFS; it is borderline unsaleable. Rentable, perhaps. It isn't in an area with a ton of rentals, but there's a hospital not too far away.

Comment

Working...
            X