• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors car of choice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is even better, it only accepts Crypto, no FIATs

https://www.classicparade.com/

We are a cryptocurrency-exclusive business, accepting payments in Bitcoin and Ethereum. We currently do not accept payments in fiat currencies.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

My son's got a Tesla 3. Car's OK if you like that sort of thing. Non-existent aftersales so pray you don't have any issues.

I'll stick with my Bentley.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I'm starting to settle around large saloon, V8, maybe a Panamera or similar. I like the Maserati's and the Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio but can't get my head around reliability... I even looked at some old Lexus IS as they are legendary when it comes to peace and quiet and never breaking!

Comment

Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post
          I'm starting to settle around large saloon, V8, maybe a Panamera or similar. I like the Maserati's and the Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio but can't get my head around reliability... I even looked at some old Lexus IS as they are legendary when it comes to peace and quiet and never breaking!
          Yes, I think the Panamera is a good choice for you. Trust me, Alfas and Massers are not for you.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bentley Silver Spur.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Bentley Silver Spur.
              Shirley Shome Mistake. It's the Flying Spur, and no, I think the Panamera is more his kind of car. (Fugly and pointless but deigned to appeal a certain type of man)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Shirley Shome Mistake. It's the Flying Spur, and no, I think the Panamera is more his kind of car. (Fugly and pointless but deigned to appeal a certain type of man)
                Yes you're right. Been chatting elsewhere about RR Seraphs and got my models mixed up.

Comment

Alfa it is then. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Comment

Alfa it is then. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
                    If you must, then don't choose the QV, but go for the GTAm instead.

Comment

How did we get from a practical comfy car to an Alfa?!
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X