• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Pay - fill your boots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Pay - fill your boots

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rober...758789120-O2TM

Jings! I thought you was deid.

Comment

Agency workers have had the right for years its the natural trajectory of IR35 that employee rights would follow glad to see they are forcing umbrellas to do the right thing.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Jings! I thought you was deid.
        Maybe that, after a long time, was the only reason he could get excited about.

maybe more rights for inside contracts and a supposedly better market make better conditions for outside roles. (Slighly doubt it as we are being hold by the balls by our rulling masters, with more cuckhold to come)

anyway this was an old conv with you two, went into finance as the advice is, done the good work and waited for the reward. It’s all a lye now I am a afraid.

it’s pretty tulipty to be frank, unless you have 150k+ in london is not worth doing that.
        or 900pd+ inside.
        Finance can be pretty demanding, the egos, the codebases… I do not mind a challenge but at least you should have some reasons to do it for…

I am back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

Maybe that, after a long time, was the only reason he could get excited about.
          I'm sure GoT has much more things in his life to get excited about.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X