• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you designed Barclay's IT systems?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Oskar Schindler's factory.
    Yes, actually visited that, but was so hangover from the prev night that every seemed twice more depressive. But I did not want to bring up the discussion about different groups of people.

Anyway, that’s probably a good lesson to watch out in the west today, especially when the poors are being squeezed hard.

my interractions with amazon fresh drivers have started to be more frictious

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

Yes, actually visited that, but was so hangover from the prev night that every seemed twice more depressive. But I did not want to bring up the discussion about different groups of people.

Anyway, that’s probably a good lesson to watch out in the west today, especially when the poors are being squeezed hard.

my interractions with amazon fresh drivers have started to be more frictious
      I'm off to Auschwitz next month.

Any drinking in Krakow will not be happening until after that visit. If any happens at all, that is.

Not sure I'll be in the mood for supping Sliwowitz after going there.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Oskar Schindler's factory.
        Yes when they moved into munitions from enamel - they just went slow on teh pans.

Testimony of one of the workers.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...-in-bruennlitz

See not all heroes carry a gun, not all of them have an Oxbridge accent!

They were talking on James O'Whine this morning because he felt that all British people would all behave just like the NAZIs and German people who voted them in if we were in the same situation. I was calling him every name under the sun (a usual occurrence for the lefty twerp if I don't switch over at 10 am) as we obviously didn't.

This was because some idiots are suggesting that in the boy in the striped pyjamas (excellent film) showed the commandant's family and the Jewish prisoners were in some way equal.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X