• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: BoJo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I seriously wonder if all this hooha wasn't a crafty set up engineered by that civil servant who actually organised the party, knowing that it would completely discredit Boris when news of it emerged, so he would have to resign and hopefully be replaced by a remainer prime minister. Civil servants are known to be fanatical remainers, almost to a man and woman!
    Well they may get Truss - whose voice has got deeper since 2018 - or Sunak who have loyalty to themselves.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Boris Johnson's excuse -

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

What finally brings you down in the end is rarely the worst thing you have done.
        As a long time IT Contractor, I can relate to that one.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          As a long time IT Contractor, I can relate to that one.
          Was it VB6 for you or getting married whodunnit?

Comment

It can always be worse...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FJKGV4RWUAAJcKN?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	4200277

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              It can always be worse...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FJKGV4RWUAAJcKN?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	4200277
              How I miss such boring stories about politicians.

Comment

It's important to note that if you drink beer indoors with work colleagues as leader of the Opposition, this is very different to drinking wine outdoors with Tory colleagues.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It's important to note that if you drink beer indoors with work colleagues as leader of the Opposition, this is very different to drinking wine outdoors with Tory colleagues.
                  It is if the story appeared last summer in the press and it only reappeared this year when BoJo and his civil servants were caught having a long list of events which included open invitations.

Comment

Gosh I miss politicians who ran through wheat fields, f***k pigs heads and had a wife whose believed in crystal healing.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It is if the story appeared last summer in the press and it only reappeared this year when BoJo and his civil servants were caught having a long list of events which included open invitations.
                      As opposed to being suppressed until it was a better time to use the story? People clearly knew about all these #10 events, seemingly hundreds of people knew about them.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X