• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Onward Christian Soldiers........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you think that the US of A has the money, men or guts to invade yet, or will they have to wait say 10 years or so to build fighting funds....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

They make money during a war.

Comment

Yeah,

The US is itching to start another fight, Bush has probably had a message from God that he needs to teach Iran a lesson.

Though the whole thing about the reason to invade because Iran are building nuclear weapons is a bit poor. Don't we and the US still have a few nukes at the ready??

People in glass houses etc....
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Why Afganistan?

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Ironically I think they will not dare attack Iran.
          Considering the unjustified chaos they have caused in Iraq and the somewhat more justified chaos in Afghanistan
          What was the justification they used for Afghanistan? All I heard at the time was "Osama Bin Laden might be hiding there and he could have had something to do with 911".

Was their more to it: oil, Taliban cutting off the supply of and heroine, or whatever?

Comment

Working...
          X