• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

See no evil, hear no evil.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See no evil, hear no evil.

This came up in my timeline.

So instead of stopping No 10 parties or investigating them so a certain commissioner can keep her job, they get referred to the IOPC.

​​​​​​No

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...legations.html

The Metropolitan Police has referred itself to the misconduct watchdog over allegations officers failed to step in and shut down 'lockdown-breaching' parties in and around Downing Street - and then didn't investigate them properly later.

Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb wrote to the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) to raise concerns over the reported event on December 18 2020 and the lack of an investigation.

The force has now replied to confirm her complaint has been split into two parts.

Lady Jones had said there is a 'case to answer' for the Met 'aiding and abetting a criminal offence, or deliberately failing to enforce the law in favour of Government politicians and their staff' due to the 'extensive' police presence in Downing Street.

Acting Detective Chief Superintendent Tony O'Sullivan, directorate of professional standards, told the Green Party peer in a letter: 'I have referred your complaint to the Independent Office for Police Conduct given that you effectively allege misconduct in public office by MPS police officers.

'The IOPC will now make a determination as to whether the complaint needs to be investigated and if so, how.'

An IOPC spokesperson said: 'We can confirm that, on Friday December 17, we received a referral from the Metropolitan Police Service of a complaint about an alleged party at Downing Street in December 2020.

'We are assessing it to determine what, if any, further action may be required from us.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Nobody cares.

What I do think they care about is that it is abundantly clear that the elite doesn't believe that COVID is anywhere as dangerous as they tell us and thousands of businesses are going to the wall over this, people abandoned their loved ones over it and put their lives on hold for two years.

They now want to do it again....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
      Nobody cares.

What I do think they care about is that it is abundantly clear that the elite doesn't believe that COVID is anywhere as dangerous as they tell us ...
      No, it is abundantly clear that the elite are a bunch of deluded antivaxxers, incompetent and/or careless.

What it tells us about you is that you quiver at home under your tinfoil hat, convinced that the elite, ZOG and/or gummint is out to get you.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        No, it is abundantly clear that the elite are a bunch of deluded antivaxxers, incompetent and/or careless.

What it tells us about you is that you quiver at home under your tinfoil hat, convinced that the elite, ZOG and/or gummint is out to get you.
        Almost every day one of those ministers is on TV demanding that the country take more vaccinations so I don't know how you surmise that they are anti-vax. I didn't say anything about anyone being out to get anyone (except another lockdown coming) but you just go off and have another rant somewhere all by yourself now.

If you have any interest in what's going on, apart from trolling there's some enlightening information here : https://institute.global/search?term=digital+id

Comment

They were relaxed because they were fully vaxed and bio-security is pretty good around PM*

* Apart from when he shakes hands in a Covid hospital

Comment

Almost every day one of those ministers is on TV demanding that the country take more vaccinations so I don't know how you surmise that they are anti-vax. I didn't say anything about anyone being out to get anyone (except another lockdown coming) but you just go off and have another rant somewhere all by yourself now.

If you have any interest in what's going on, apart from trolling there's some enlightening information here : https://institute.global/search?term=digital+id

What you've failed to realise is that the mods of this forum are part of the elite. And we're coming to get you.

Comment

What you've failed to realise is that the mods of this forum are not part of the elite. Clean up in Aisle 3
              FTFY

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What you've failed to realise is that the mods of this forum are part of the elite. And we're coming to get you.
                Looks like you need stronger medication mate.

Comment

Looks like you need stronger medication mate.
                  That's what the NSA want you to think.

Comment

I knew it ..... barsterwards ..... I'll be ready and waiting when they come for me!!
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X