• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got 2 free subs to the ToryGraph

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 2 free subs to the ToryGraph

ToryGraph kindly gave me 2 bonus subs that I'll happy to distribute to those who wish to read that piece of tulip of a newspaper that I only read for due diligence purposes, PM me if you want one of them, no obligation only catch that you'll lose it if or when I cancel my sub there.

People and sockies who gave me most likes will get preference...

Nah.

It has too many words and supports known liars.

Prefer if it just clearly makes up stories like The Metro.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You get it whether you like it or not - PM me for a link and then make up a new disposable email for sign up, this way I'll have plausible deniability that you are my favourite sockie

Comment

It’s the Tory graph. I don’t need to subscribe as it’s paywall is JavaScript based, less useful than a chocolate teapot and less secure than an server using log4j
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You get it whether you like it or not - PM me for a link and then make up a new disposable email for sign up, this way I'll have plausible deniability that you are my favourite sockie
          PM sent.

I already have a few email addresses for spam stuff so I will use one of those.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            It’s the Tory graph. I don’t need to subscribe as it’s paywall is JavaScript based, less useful than a chocolate teapot and less secure than an server using log4j
            Precisely.

Comment

People and sockies who gave me most likes will get preference...
              I think I vaguely remember once giving you a like. Am I eligible?

The Torygraph website would be better if it published only articles from 30 years ago
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I think I vaguely remember once giving you a like. Am I eligible?
                PMed!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  It's the kind of unethical behavior I don't allow myself to fall to, having said that I am still 50/50 if paying money to ToryGraph is actually ethical in the first place...

Comment

It's the kind of unethical behavior I don't allow myself to fall to, having said that I am still 50/50 if paying money to ToryGraph is actually ethical in the first place...
                    Shamelessly exploiting cretinism is completely ethical because it contributes to less cretinism, in theory.

Comment

Working...
                    X