• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Appropriate Drinks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Not having phones present is weird whether it's a meeting or a social TBH!

I'll say again though, who do you think is behind this, all these pictures and revelations just happening to all come to light at the same time even though they span over half a year? What is their agenda, what are they trying to make you think?
    If you don't realise you're being manipulated, they're doing a good job. Reminds me of the James Bond film though I forget which, where the guy was controlling the world news.

My half-joking thought is this could be driven by anti-lockdown elements, trying to discredit any message that encourages people to follow restrictions and guidance. We know there are a lot of them in powerful positions, and where do we think all these photos originated if not from within #10?

Should I get my tin-foil out, or is this reasonable?
    A DC and his allies?

Johnson was his puppet and then his puppet became a real boy.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

A DC and his allies?

Johnson was his puppet and then his puppet became a real boy.....
      Is DC strongly anti-lockdown, except in his own case? But we see Frost going due to these reasons too, convenient timing. There's quite a large Tory contingent who thing now is the time to be dropping all restrictions, just as the scientists suggest the exact opposite.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Is DC strongly anti-lockdown, except in his own case? But we see Frost going due to these reasons too, convenient timing. There's quite a large Tory contingent who thing now is the time to be dropping all restrictions, just as the scientists suggest the exact opposite.
        As not all of them are young and healthy they clearly don't know private hospitals don't have HTU/ICU beds......
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

How many meetings involve food and alcohol with the Boss's wife and child invited?
          Or as SueEllen calls it, 'Breakfast with Benefits'...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X