• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Zopa & P2P lending?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post

I assume that the Zopa is an ISA, so should be transferrable to another ISA without any annual limit.
    Zopa was not an ISA until recently, so the bulk of that money is not transferable into an ISA.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

With 250K, it's gonna take quite some time to fill up with the £20K annual limit.

OP - Just buy BTC and become a billionaire within 12 months :-)
      Northernlad NFT?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post

Northernlad NFT?
        You mean...?

https://yorkshirecoin.com/

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          become a billionaire within 12 months :-)
          In Venezuelan bolívar; if you started out as a trillionaire; etc. Cretin coins are targeted at cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            'gods own currency' sounds about right lol

Comment

WOW! I posted this same question on FB on some groups with 'kids' and almost all the responses where Cyrpto, NFT and other etheral tulip.
              Amazing!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                WOW! I posted this same question on FB on some groups with 'kids' and almost all the responses where Cyrpto, NFT and other etheral tulip. Amazing!
                Oi, fatso, how is your fat margin Amazon Prime business doing?

Comment

Anyone still using Zopa?

They seem to have pivoted to a "more traditional" financial institution with a Retail Banking Licence, they keep coming up as the best rates for savings (I am looking at personal not business)
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I've been using their smart saver and fixed term savings, I found like you have that they've been offering the best rates. Their mobile app is pretty good and you can move money between different pots (which have different lengths of notice period depending on what you set for them) very easily. I would definitely recommend Zopa I haven't experienced any issues at all.
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X