• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: "Omicron Covid cases ‘doubling every two to three days’ in UK"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days no data updates, wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      2 days no data updates, wtf?
      Christmas innit

Comment

Dr High Blood pressure just went all expert and deleted my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Christmas innit
          Must be only in this country because France is still reporting

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Must be only in this country because France is still reporting
            The UK isn't France.....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead

Scores of Brits say they tested positive at family Christmas gatherings stoking fears Covid infections will rocket when data blackout ends tomorrow - when Boris is set to decide on restrictions after 10% of Londoners were infected last week

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead

Scores of Brits say they tested positive at family Christmas gatherings stoking fears Covid infections will rocket when data blackout ends tomorrow - when Boris is set to decide on restrictions after 10% of Londoners were infected last week
                Too late shirley - peak infections will be now (with the obvious delay in impact on the NHS). I imagine new infections will tail off - sociable people have already caught it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Too late shirley - peak infections will be now (with the obvious delay in impact on the NHS). I imagine new infections will tail off - sociable people have already caught it.
                  I must be proper anti-social then

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

New Years Eve for the rest to catch it.

Comment

Covid test shortages threaten New Year’s Eve celebrations in England
                      Pharmacists run out of LFT kits and NHS struggles to offer walk-in slots after ministers give go-ahead to events

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ons-in-england

What really riles me is the claim by the UKHSA that there is "unprecedented demand" for tests. This implies that the gov'mint was unprepared for the great unwashed to do as asked and test before engaging in social activities. They have driven the demand and so should have ensured corresponding supply.

I think I'll just stop testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X