• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sonic Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic Boomed

Click image for larger version

Name:	guile___sonic_boom__street_fighter_ii__by_soulstryder210_dcdefhd-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm
Views:	615
Size:	234.5 KB
ID:	4188390

Who would have thought that I'd be celebrating working and earning less but that day has finally come!

3 days a week for November and likely to continue beyond that for a few more months. After that will be 3-4 days with the extra day at my own descretion!

2 weeks off now for me jollies as well!

What a day.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Half a banana

Comment

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	55421.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	4188828
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X