• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hancock Unboomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hancock Unboomed

Emm had to think of a polite title.

Anyway Hancock has lost his UN role...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...cock-job-offer

Matt Hancock, the former UK health secretary, will no longer become a special envoy for the United Nations, after the job offer was withdrawn.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Hes a worm

Comment

Could have been worse

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-10279906.html

Blundering Tony Blair quits as Middle East peace envoy – only Israel will miss him

For Arabs – and for Britons who lost their loved ones in his shambolic war in Iraq – Blair’s appointment was an insult
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

All he has to do is resign as MP and he can get a similar role. I don't imagine we'll see him remain a back-bench MP for very long.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          All he has to do is resign as MP and he can get a similar role. I don't imagine we'll see him remain a back-bench MP for very long.
          You mean he won't run off to Facebook?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You mean he won't run off to Facebook?
            I think he'll run somewhere once he can get out of being MP, unless he sees an opportunity to get back in the cabinet. With the report about the government handling of Covid and future inquiries, getting out might be good!
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X