• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
    Why is Clarity the recommended one?
    Because they are known not to mess around with payroll options, went out of their way to gain FSCA approval (not that that is worth anything outside the view of lazy agencies) ,allow pension payments sensibly, answer questions both to their clients and on here and have a generally good history.

Don't use an umbrella myslef and never had, but the guys on here that do not recommended for fun; they are one of the very few good ones.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Hello there - wondered which umbrella you went with from that list? And how has it worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by ForBajor View Post
        Hello there - wondered which umbrella you went with from that list? And how has it worked out?
        If you mean me, then which bit of "Don't use an umbrella myself and never had" are you having trouble with?

If you don't mean me, then the other thread has already answered this question - basically, none of the above.

Hint: If you want to be successful contractor, while asking for opinions if fine, don't rely on others to do your job for you.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Hint: If you want to be successful contractor, while asking for opinions if fine, don't rely on others to do your job for you.
          Please do the needful and revert.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Please do the needful and revert.
            Well it was close to being legible. Should have posted it myself rather than delegating it...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
            X