• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wayne Couzens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not just Couzens.
    There are so many bent coppers out there in all forces.
    Police malpractice takes many different forms and has been going on for years.
    Too many people fete the police as being good or better and that adds to the problem. It stops police malpractice and corruption from being uncovered.

Look at any twitter feed for any police force or station on most days. It will be full of "Your wonderful officer and his wonderful schlong were so lovely!, Thank him for me!" or words to that effect and the volume of these drowns out "PC1234 is a deceitful, duplicitous little **** whose mother really should have never opened her legs!"
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Do you know anyone who has joined the force since you know them? I do and they are all caring, compassionate people. I'm more worried what the job does to them, I don't know how any copper doesn't end up totally screwed up and hating mankind.
      I will be honest I don't in the UK but I know several outside UK and they all did it for the power. They're not rapists and they're not horrible people but they definitely love having power over other people and it's why they did it. Of course in this country they also carry guns so who knows how it is in the UK.

Comment

Working...
      X