• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BP - We Have To Close Petrol Stations...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and got my E10 last night from Asda, no queue. Limited to £30. No problem I make that last a month or more.

Up the road there was a large queue for Esso.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      I went and got my E10 last night from Asda, no queue. Limited to £30. No problem I make that last a month or more.

Up the road there was a large queue for Esso.

qh
      How much was remaining in your tank before you added £30 worth?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
        I found out about the petrol conspiracy yesterday.
        Apparently the government created the fuel shortage as they had a surplus of E5 fuel that they need to get rid of to make way for E10 . So they created a panic.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	feel-me-think-about-it.gif
Views:	150
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	4185414
        Nope. Wrong.

https://fullfact.org/economy/fuel-crisis-conspiracy/

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
          I found out about the petrol conspiracy yesterday.
          Apparently the government created the fuel shortage as they had a surplus of E5 fuel that they need to get rid of to make way for E10 . So they created a panic.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	feel-me-think-about-it.gif
Views:	150
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	4185414
          If your theory is correct (and let's face it, we both know it's bollocks) the panicking was being done by all those whose cars won't run on E10. Which is every British-made car, particularly the electric ones...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Passed a petrol station today in London that had fuel.

I knew it had because there was a long queue on the approach.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X