• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Energy Crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

sorted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thursday.html

You lost - get in the subforum biatch!
    Wow ... you won that argument yes ... a one day price drop that was introduced during the pandemic that you're using to support your idiotic vote in 2016 And on a Thursday too ... oh, hold on, 'spoons clients don't work so a Thursday is as good as any day
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Wow ... you won that argument yes ... a one day price drop that was introduced during the pandemic that you're using to support your idiotic vote in 2016 And on a Thursday too ... oh, hold on, 'spoons clients don't work so a Thursday is as good as any day
      Thursday is pension day, so lazy 'Spoons customers can pick up their benefits then blow the lot on cheap lager.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Thursday is pension day, so lazy 'Spoons customers can pick up their benefits then blow the lot on cheap lager.
        Is it giro day too?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Just hope the energy supplier doesn't go bust.

Was just listening to a certain Mr Martin Lewis on the wireless.

It appears a certain Mr Kwasi Kwarteng, the Business Secretary, doesn't understand his brief and what date energy prices are capped to and from....
          Unlikely, more than likely mine is one of the ones that will hoover up the clients of the bust ones. They're in for a shock when they get the prices. Not domestic, but my, standing charges have gone up by about 60% and units about 25% since last contract 2 years ago.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Its El Reeker he doesn't make sense normally.
            Says the person whose only source of information is the daily mail

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Says the person whose only source of information is the daily mail
              Hey, don't knock Vetty ... the Wail is the peak of his cognitive ability

Comment

And bang they were going but now they are gone - Green Energy

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...gy-on-21638978

A Newcastle energy company is said to be on the brink of collapse after calling in business advisors, it has been reported.

Green Energy, which has around 180 staff at its city centre base at The Core, is reported to be working with Alvarez & Marsal to prepare for insolvency.

The firm is the latest to fall into difficulties amid rocketing wholesale prices, and according to reports is planning to use the industry regulator Ofgem’s Supplier of Last Resort.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And this one - https://www.avroenergy.co.uk/

Avro Energy is ceasing to trade. Ofgem, the energy regulator, is appointing a new supplier for its customers.

Customers need not worry, their supplies are secure and domestic credit balances are protected.

Ofgem’s advice is not to switch, but to wait until they appoint a new supplier for you. This will help make sure that the process of handing customers over to a new supplier, and honouring domestic customers’ credit balances, is as hassle free as possible for customers.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    And this one - https://www.avroenergy.co.uk/

Avro Energy is ceasing to trade. Ofgem, the energy regulator, is appointing a new supplier for its customers.

Customers need not worry, their supplies are secure and domestic credit balances are protected.

Ofgem’s advice is not to switch, but to wait until they appoint a new supplier for you. This will help make sure that the process of handing customers over to a new supplier, and honouring domestic customers’ credit balances, is as hassle free as possible for customers.

bugger, we're with Avro

Comment

And we're with Green, and Robin Hood before that.

Honestly, what's the fecking point?
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X