• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

XR blocking M25 Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoobos
    replied
    It's not XR - jus' saying.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

If that had happened on my way to get a transplant (or any one of my loved ones, or serious A&E) I wouldn't have even slowed down. I'd take the manslaughter happily.
    Would you mow down pedestrians generally or just protestors? Would pedestrian crossings be safe?
    You wouldn't make it to the hospital, you would be taken down by armed police. Assuming that you didn't crash like the idiot you are... a human adult would damage your car quite severely.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

you can't run a muck-spreader on the motorway you ****. Stop jacking off thinking about the idea of beating up a load of protestors when in reality you wouldn't dare even get out of your car to shout at them, you lame internet warrior.
    If that had happened on my way to get a transplant (or any one of my loved ones, or serious A&E) I wouldn't have even slowed down. I'd take the manslaughter happily.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    I'm really looking forward to retirement so I can join one of these groups. Meet like minded people and make a lot of friends whilst saving the planet from imminent destruction.
    By then the police will have started attacking white middle class men.

Correction - white middle class cis-male
    Last edited by SueEllen; 15 September 2021, 11:38.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    I'm really looking forward to retirement so I can join one of these groups. Meet like minded people and make a lot of friends whilst saving the planet from imminent destruction.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost It View Post
    Only a matter of time before someone takes a baseball bat to one of them. Hopefully before the Police get there.
    Do you remember the Canning Town incident?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost It View Post
    Someone really needs to drive a muck spreader through that lot. I wonder where they parked their cars?
    you can't run a muck-spreader on the motorway you ****. Stop jacking off thinking about the idea of beating up a load of protestors when in reality you wouldn't dare even get out of your car to shout at them, you lame internet warrior.

Leave a comment:

• Lost It
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_120569675_ib1.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	4182567
    Is it just me who thinks "insulate Britain" sounds like a far-right nationalist motto? Their logo looks a bit British Front/EDL-esque
    Someone really needs to drive a muck spreader through that lot. I wonder where they parked their cars?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I think that's "Insular Britain" you're thinking of.
    It was a particularly bitter schism.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Is it just me who thinks "insulate Britain" sounds like a far-right nationalist motto? Their logo looks a bit British Front/EDL-esque
    I think that's "Insular Britain" you're thinking of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X