• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen WTFH?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen WTFH?

Two naked men are caught on video attacking random cyclist in broad daylight in London after strolling brazenly out of underground station
    • Two naked men spotted kicking a cyclist off their bike in London on Thursday
    • One was nude and the other in underpants outside Elephant & Castle station
    • Guy Stafford-Taylor witnessed the bizarre incident and filmed the naked duo
    • He later saw them further down the street where they were both undressed

Click image for larger version

Name:	47745437-9977293-image-m-55_1631271424306.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	4182030
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	47745437-9977293-image-m-55_1631271424306.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	4182030
    At the time of that inside the I was in Castle Cary, where I accidentally hit a recumbent cyclist 3 times with my car. I say “accidentally”, I mean that I only meant to hit him once, but since he was still moving, then my original plan hadn’t worked.

Can I also point out the general inaccuracy of your post - which even tries to correct itself my saying that “naked” is different to “nude” in that “naked” people still wear underwear. Is that a Wail thing?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

At the time of that inside the I was in Castle Cary, where I accidentally hit a recumbent cyclist 3 times with my car. I say “accidentally”, I mean that I only meant to hit him once, but since he was still moving, then my original plan hadn’t worked.
      Well I suppose that sorts Gricer once and for all. Cheers!

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Can I also point out the general inaccuracy of your post - which even tries to correct itself my saying that “naked” is different to “nude” in that “naked” people still wear underwear. Is that a Wail thing?
      Probably I bow to your greater knowledge of running around Nude/Naked/ with your shreddies on chasing cyclists.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X