• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide House Price Index August 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationwide House Price Index August 2021

Key points:
    • Annual house price growth rose to 11.0% from 10.5% in July
    • Prices up 2.1% month-on-month, the second largest gain in 15 years
    • Average house price nudges towards £250k mark

Full report here:

https://www.nationwidehousepriceinde...-to-11-percent

Can't you just create one thread and update it every month? I mean, I know there's a low bar in general, but...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Can't you just create one thread and update it every month? I mean, I know there's a low bar in general, but...
      Like the one for BoE base rate?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Like the one for BoE base rate?
        Yeah, exactly, I mean, not that I really give much of a fook (enough to reply, I suppose) but I see these threads and think "oh Martin@AS Financial is looking for some cheap advertising again". Stick yer thematic fluff in a single thread, Martin

Comment

No thanks. I don't want to trawl some long thread. 1 post a month is hardly spamming, don't be so ridiculous.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I quite like this popping up from time to time and have a good read of it. Just one post a month on something that's actually useful and interesting (to some) beats lorakeens pointless twadlings that no one gives a flying **** about (which you can't say cause MODs delete your post). Even more interesting that what AtW had for lunch.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I quite like this popping up from time to time and have a good read of it. Just one post a month on something that's actually useful and interesting (to some) beats lorakeens pointless twadlings that no one gives a flying **** about (which you can't say cause MODs delete your post). Even more interesting that what AtW had for lunch.
              i have to agree about the Basel Bible Basher deleting posts.
              he's a twat of the first order.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

.. pointless twadlings that no one gives a flying **** about (which you can't say cause MODs delete your post)
                Can't you just use a word starting with "f" that rhymes with "reckless" with the "less" removed?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

No thanks. I don't want to trawl some long thread. 1 post a month is hardly spamming, don't be so ridiculous.
                  For much the same reason, I'd like to see a d000gh thread with d000gh confined to that thread. Entrance by prior appointment and mandatory clown shoes. Can that be arranged?

Comment

Interesting regional report on landlords outlook and confidence from The Mortgage Works (the buy to let lending arm of Nationwide Building Society)

https://tmwnews.co.uk/5KD-7HP62-2QE7HG-4J2M4M-1/c.aspx

Comment

Working...
                    X