• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Refused DV (developed vetting) clearance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

I couldn't Possibly comment.
    Nope and neither could I. And about at least 1 million ex-service men.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

I couldn't Possibly comment.
      Darn. You saw through my cunning ruse.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No point appealing. Now you've discussed high secret clearance on an open forum, even worse in General, means you aren't trustworthy or security minded enough to hold it.

To be stupid enough not to have spotted General is a bear pit and there are other forums to use means you aren't to be trusted with that data either so you are done. Back to flipping burgers for you.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
          Oh.. and I'd have refused your application on the above alone.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You lot don't have to be so nasty.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              It's to fill their sad little lives with a moment of feeling in control and powerful. That's why I do it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Isn't there something in the Official Secrets Act that says you can't mention that you've signed it?
                I know a few people who claim to have signed it, and they don't seem to be shy about admitting it. There's always the chance they could be making it up...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  I wasn't initially....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

I know a few people who claim to have signed it, and they don't seem to be shy about admitting it. There's always the chance they could be making it up...
                    They are. You don't have to sign it, you're simply subject to it when you are officially notified you are. I can honestly say, I've never signed it. I've read it though. Anyone can. It's online.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

They are. You don't have to sign it, you're simply subject to it when you are officially notified you are.
                      Bollocks, I know someone who has signed it on entering and exiting every contract, the fecking agency even sent and collected it. Just because you sign it doesn't mean you are deemed worthy to see anything, just means if you accidentally come across or hear something you can't talk about it, its a big catch all to put the frighteners on.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X