• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are the women & kids?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the women & kids?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irbridges.html

All the pictures show young men (except one with 2 kids) are they not at risk?

Click image for larger version

Name:	46726309-9897201-image-a-162_1629104116178.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	4178233

Name:	46724309-9897201-image-a-75_1629099088393.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	4178234

Name:	46724947-9897201-image-a-102_1629100607436.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	4178235
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Well I guess the men are likely to be shot / beheaded whereas the women will become sex slaves. Depends on which one you think is worse

Comment

https://twitter.com/ShivAroor/status...04628735696898

Comment

Yvonne Ridley (journalist) and muslim convert was on LBC sticking up for the Taliban saying they are misunderstood and demonised. The Talaban do a lot of good.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Does that look like somewhere to take kids? "Come on Sharon I'm climb up the outside of this plane, you chuck Liam and Tilly across"
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Yvonne Ridley (journalist) and muslim convert was on LBC sticking up for the Taliban saying they are misunderstood and demonised. The Talaban do a lot of good.
            Useful idiots hey?

many commentators are suggesting that we needed to be in Afghanistan for another 20 years to educate them out of barbarity. 60% of Afghanis are illiterate. They do as their clerics tell them.

https://csrskabul.com/en/?p=4066

In a private interview, the Center for Strategic and Regional Studies received information from officials from the Ministry of Education and Literacy of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, that 60% of the country’s population of about ten million people is illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Does that look like somewhere to take kids? "Come on Sharon I'm climb up the outside of this plane, you chuck Liam and Tilly across"
              No but it does look like a good place to leave kids behind as these young men seem to have.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

No but it does look like a good place to leave kids behind as these young men seem to have.
                Or perhaps those are the ones who don't have families. Obviously you'd take the negative view because you're thinking how YOU would behave in that situation.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Or perhaps those are the ones who don't have families. Obviously you'd take the negative view because you're thinking how YOU would behave in that situation.
                  How I would behave in that situation? - I would take my wife and kids because I would only be shot, they would be beaten raped and probably starved to death because the Taliban are well known for such things.

So lots of young men and none of them have sisters?

Your defence sounds more and more desperate.

Comment

The trouble is, that you don't know what's not in shot of those photos. Have they been cropped, for instance. There is always a chance that there is bias in the reporting to solicit a particular response from the target readership.

It would well be that the men are pushing for space ready for their Sharons to bring Liam and Tilly when they get in.

Comment

Working...
                    X