• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK what does a self love coach do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northernladuk
    replied
    I read that article earlier. First thought... I'd love to hear the other side of this story!

I did think for a male it's someone who can bend double and give themselves a good noshing. For a female I've no idea.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 11 August 2021, 18:08.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic OK what does a self love coach do?

OK what does a self love coach do?

Nope not that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-left-her.html
    US Woman returns home from a business trip to find her husband of 18 YEARS has 'left her' and 'completely wiped out' their apartment - leaving behind only her wedding dress and jewelry
    • Porsche Moore Rosmon, 34, from Nashville, Tennessee, gave a tour of her near-empty apartment in the viral TikTok, which has been viewed 1.6 million times
    • She claimed her spouse Brian left her and moved almost everything out of their home while she was at a convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, last week
    • The self-love coach said her husband took their bed, furniture, electronics, and washer and dryer, leaving only her jewelry, wedding dress, and some other items
    • Porsche told The Shade Room that she has not heard from Brian since he left, saying he also blocked her phone number and social media pages
    • She insisted that they didn't have any plans to separate when she left for Las Vegas and was blindsided when she came home to an empty apartment
    • The Shade Room later posted a response from a person believed to be Brian
    • The person claimed their separation was mutually understood, and he had moved out a week early as an act of 'self-preservation'
    • He also said he had put Porsche's things in storage for her because she was going to be moving into a fully furnished apartment
    oh dear

Working...
X