• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK what does a self love coach do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this sort of story comes about because people don't realise that putting stuff on social media means EVERYONE can see it. There's ways to limit who sees your posts but it only takes one of your followers/contacts to share publicly for it to get out.

Thinking no-one will see your drunken 4am rants on [insert platform of choice] because you've only got 6 followers is completely deluded.

I suspect this person didn't see it as washing their dirty laundry in public but more a way to try and shame their ex. If someone did that to me, I'd be suing them for some form of privacy breach

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I think this sort of story comes about because people don't realise that putting stuff on social media means EVERYONE can see it. There's ways to limit who sees your posts but it only takes one of your followers/contacts to share publicly for it to get out.

Thinking no-one will see your drunken 4am rants on [insert platform of choice] because you've only got 6 followers is completely deluded.

I suspect this person didn't see it as washing their dirty laundry in public but more a way to try and shame their ex. If someone did that to me, I'd be suing them for some form of privacy breach
      sad isn't it!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X