• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I act now or delay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I act now or delay

Seriously trying to decide what to do on a tricky problem. I’m 50/50. Please help (without any detail, I’m hoping the result will nudge me in the right direction)
    Act now
    47.62%
    Delay
    47.62%
    AndyW's mum prefers you to take immediate action to delay.
    4.76%

I'm sure it's nothing a nice picture of Salma Hayek can't fix.

Click image for larger version  Name:	n5.jpg_1441766525.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	4176337
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
      Seriously trying to decide what to do on a tricky problem. I’m 50/50. Please help (without any detail, I’m hoping the result will nudge me in the right direction)
      I can see how any problem you encounter could be tricky if this is how you try solving them.

Comment

Loving how the results so far are exactly 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Loving how the results so far are exactly 50/50

Comment

Whoops! I’ll leave the poll up for interest (just me then?) but I’ve just precipitated the decision! I’ve been drafting an email response and just hit send instead of save!!! So “act now” has been actioned. (I wonder if subconsciously that’s the result I wanted)

anyway, it’s done now.
            Last edited by Archangel; 4 August 2021, 17:18.

Comment

No andyW option in the poll? Hard fail!

Comment

Yes.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I just received your e-mail and, I'm afraid the position has been offered to someone else because you were a dithering cretin. Actually, we were never going to offer you the position, but we thought we'd string you along

Comment

Whoops! I’ll leave the poll up for interest (just me then?) but I’ve just precipitated the decision! I’ve been drafting an email response and just hit send instead of save!!! So “act now” has been actioned. (I wonder if subconsciously that’s the result I wanted)

anyway, it’s done now.
                    So this thread was a complete waste of time. Whodathunkit.

At least the neg rep option is still available.

EDIT : Oh no it isn't. Meant to hit cancel and hit submit by mistake. Silly me.

Comment

Working...
                    X